My First Visit To South!

I'll never forget my first visit to South Alabama, it was the start of a new chapter in my life. The first time I had ever visited South was for Orientation! This was also the first time I had been to Mobile so it was super exciting to see where I would be living for the next four years.

The thing that caught my eye was all of the palm trees scattered around the campus, this made it feel like I was kind of going to school in my own little paradise. Another thing that caught my eye was how South is such a great size for a University, not too small and not too big. This made it possible to walk to everything on campus such as the rec, the caf, the library, and, of course, class!

I was really impressed with how well the staff and students who were helping with orientation handled things. They were all very friendly and extremely helpful with all the questions that I had. It was also really nice that we were able to register for classes with the help of the academic counselors because they made sure we were signing up for the right classes. Finally, the student leaders were great because they were able to give us a first hand look at what South was going to be like from their own personal experiences.

All in all, the first visit to South Alabama was a very welcoming experience and I'm so proud to be a Jag!


Image result for south alabama campus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Volunteering as a College Student!

A Week In My Life At USA

A Week In My Life At South Alabama!