A Week In My Life At USA

This is just a little look into my life here at South Alabama!

Monday's are always pretty slow, although, what made it better was that I have my favorite classes on Mondays/Wednesdays/Fridays! Anatomy & Physiology and Microbiology are the only classes I had and once I got out of class me and my roommate went grocery shopping for the week! After that, I had about an hour to hang out around the apartment, then it was time for work. Once I was done with that I headed to the library and studied for anatomy until 1 AM. Bleh!

Tuesdays are pretty nice because I don't have class until 12:30 so I was able to sleep in! Then I left to go to Philosophy and History, which was nice because I got my essay graded and got an A! Then, after class I went to my apartment to eat and watch Shane Dawson's series on Jake Paul and after I headed to work. After work it was time to head to the library to continue studying till 1 AM.

Finally, it's Wednesday and I, again, go to my classes and after I get out me and my friends go to the library to study for Anatomy until we have our HOSA meeting and then after we go out to eat with our HOSA club at Rio! Then, we're back off and headed to the library until 1 AM.

Thursday is a little different because I have an Anatomy lab at 9 AM, then I continue with my usual classes and then I'm off to work again. And, like the other days after work me and my friends head to the library until 1 AM again for Anatomy... At this point, Starbucks is the only thing keeping me awake!

At last, in the not so wise words of Rebecca Black, it's Friday!! Today is the day of the anatomy test me and my friends have been studying for the past week and we are ready to ace it. Afterwards, it's finally time to relax in order to prepare for USA Day!

Saturday has rolled around and it's USA Day!!! After USA Day festivities I head to the archaeology museum to get extra credit for Philosophy. Then relax the rest of the day with my roommates!

And now it's Sunday and it's time to relax and get ready for the next week!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Volunteering as a College Student!

A Week In My Life At South Alabama!