It's Fall Break!

It's finally fall break this week and it couldn't have come at a better time! Some things I've learned from being a college student is that it is important to take time for yourself and friends every once in a while and fall break is the perfect time! So, I've compiled a list of 5 things that are important in order to decompress for fall break!

1. Go to the Beach!!

This, of course, is number one on my list, who doesn't love the beach? One of the reasons I love South is because it's so close to the gulf and you have so many options for which beaches to go to!

2. Take time to yourself

This is especially important since you should always take time to reflect on how your life/school is going so far and to see if you need to make any improvements in your everyday life.

3. Netflix it up

Binge your favorite TV show and just take some time to lay in bed all day because after all those nights at the library, you deserve it.

4. Make your favorite food!

During school, it's hard to find time to be able to cook fresh meals. I'm guilty of just throwing some frozen chicken nuggets into the microwave for dinner. Although, for fall break, you have plenty of time to get that recipe you always loved having back at home and you can finally have time to make it for yourself!

5. Get ready to go back to school

This is actually my favorite one, even though it's super nice to be out of school, it's nice to know that I've gotten a break and now I'm fully refreshed and ready to start the school week!

Image result for pensacola beach

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Volunteering as a College Student!

A Week In My Life At USA

A Week In My Life At South Alabama!