The Acceptance Letter That Changed My Life

Applying to your dream college can be nerve-racking, but the moment you get that acceptance letter, everything changes. All the hard work in high school finally paid off and you'll be off to college in no time. I was in New York visiting family when I woke up to a text from my dad, it was a picture of my acceptance letter! I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs to show my family and everyone was so excited for me. I was especially excited because I was rewarded the Presidential Scholarship which would give me $3,500 a year! I think that applying to the University of South Alabama was the best choice and the faculty made the process very easy and straight-forward which I was very thankful for. So don't wait, apply today!


Image result for South Alabama

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Volunteering as a College Student!

A Week In My Life At USA

A Week In My Life At South Alabama!