What I Wish I Knew Before Coming To College

Two and a half years ago, I was preparing to go off to college. The one piece of advice I would've given myself is to learn how to study more efficiently. Studying is one of the most important things you will do in college in order to get the grades you desire. If you're a full time student you will be juggling fifteen or more credit hours each semester. So, you will need to learn how to spread out your studying so that you study for all of your classes rather than just focusing on only one or two classes. It can seem scary in the beginning but I have found that utilizing a planner is a great way to stay on target! You can also make it easier on yourself and plan out specific times that you will do for everything, that means even scheduling your eating or even your relaxation time. College is an exciting new chapter in life just remember to study!

                           Image result for studying

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Volunteering as a College Student!

It's Spring Time!

A Week In My Life At South Alabama!