Hello My Name Is

Hello, my name is Nikki and I'm a sophomore here at South Alabama. I knew early on in high school that the University of South Alabama would be the college I would attend, in fact it was the only college I applied to! I had known that I wanted to be trauma nurse when I grew up so I had looked into colleges in Alabama that would give me the best education for that and that led me to South. Plus, another great thing about South is that it's an hour away from Gulf Shores! Upon attending, I knew that I had made the right choice because the faculty/staff have been incredibly helpful in ensuring that I get the best education in order to fulfill my dream of being a trauma nurse.

Image result for nursing south alabama

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Volunteering as a College Student!

A Week In My Life At USA

A Week In My Life At South Alabama!