It's Spring Time!

It's finally Spring! The weather is getting warmer and I have taken advantage of that and gone on a few hikes at South Alabama's Glenn Sebastian Nature Trail! The trail has actually been apart of South Alabama for around 30 years and has many different lengths of trails to go on! The reason I love the nature trail is because it's a great place for me to go and relax after a long day of classes and it helps clear my head. I also love taking pictures of the swamp area right next to the opening of the trails which has a bridge going across it so you're able to see the water lilies up close and you may even get to spot an alligator! You can check out some of those pictures below!

      

                                                                                  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Volunteering as a College Student!

A Week In My Life At South Alabama!