Becoming More Independent At College!

                College is a great place to really find yourself and learn new things along the way. Ever since I've been at college, I have learned to handle things on my own and I have become more responsible for my activities. Even though I don't live at home anymore, I still have to make sure I set aside time for my homework and studying and make sure I get enough sleep every night. College has also made me a lot more independent because I'm a young adult and I have to take things into my own hands even if it's as little as setting up and going to a doctors appointment. Most importantly, college has taught me to be a lot more diligent which helps not only with school but with life in general. Overall, college is a great place to begin your journey as a young adult and take some time to really bloom and become yourself.


Image result for independence

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Volunteering as a College Student!

A Week In My Life At USA

A Week In My Life At South Alabama!