A Week In My Life At South Alabama!

When you're a college student your life is filled with so many twists and turns and some weeks may be super busy and some may be super laid back. Although, I try to make my weeks a little bit of both, here's a look at a week in my life as a student at South Alabama!

Here's what me and my friends had when we went out for a small girls trip to Fairhope!


Game night is a great way to relieve stress after a long day of classes!


You also can't forget about studying! Personally I occasionally like a change of scenery and love to go to Gulf Shores and study on the beach!




















If you live in Mobile, you're going to love going to all of the Mardi Gras parades! Me and my friends actually have a detailed schedule just to fit in parades with our studying!



And finally, to end off the week me and my friends had a great time helping future students learn more about USA!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Volunteering as a College Student!

It's Spring Time!