Anatomy and Physiology Have My Heart

As a nursing student I have to take two anatomy and physiology classes. The first class of anatomy and physiology was great because I loved my professor and I loved learning all about the human body and its functions. That's why this semester I am so excited to be taking the second anatomy and physiology class. I also enjoy this class because it makes me feel like I am already becoming a nurse because everything we learn will still be important when I actually become a nurse. I also love the class because I'm in the class with three of my best friends! Although, I will be sad to end this semester since I wont be in anatomy and physiology anymore, but, I'll be off to nursing school officially!

                               Image result for anatomy cute

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Volunteering as a College Student!

A Week In My Life At USA

A Week In My Life At South Alabama!