My Christmas Break Festivities!

It's Christmas break!! Well... Almost, I just have to get through my finals!

Once finals are over I'll be heading all the way back to Huntsville, Alabama. Once I get there, I get to dog sit for my best friend, so I'll have the house all to myself while also getting to cuddle with a bunch of dogs! I personally think that's a great way to start off my break. After that, I'll be heading to Charleston, South Carolina to go see my sister and my niece! It'll be nice to finally spend Christmas with her again.

After Christmas, I'll be heading back home to see all of my best friends from high school! We plan on going to eat at our old favorite spot, Cafe 302, then after we'll be heading to top golf! We also plan to go ice skating some other time. Finally, for New Years Eve, since I went to college with a bunch of my friends from high school, we'll be getting together at my best friends house to celebrate the new year and all of the new years resolutions we all plan to forget after January 1st!

Hope you guys have a safe and merry Christmas!

Image result for christmas gifs funny

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Volunteering as a College Student!

A Week In My Life At USA

A Week In My Life At South Alabama!